Monday, November 26, 2012

Peanut Butter Play-Doh!


The girls & I played with edible Peanut Butter Play-Doh today. It is a little sweet for me (has honey and powdered sugar) but pretty good. I halved the recipe on this site

(This is the "halved" recipe)

Mix together:
1 3/4 c. creamy peanut butter
2 c. powdered sugar

Add:
1 3/4 c. honey

Fold in:
2 c. powdered milk
(Be careful at this step. We have a Kitchenaid hand mixer and it started smoking at this point. I didn't really "fold" in the milk, I just dumped in a cup at a time and tried to mix it in. I forget how to properly "fold"- better look it up next time :)

It was pretty greasy, I could have added more powdered milk (but feared killing my mixer, if it's not already dead.) We used raisins and Cheerios to decorate- fun "snacking"!


 21-month-old S. got into it once I showed her how to press the decorations in.


No comments:

Post a Comment